Harrison - "I'm not there to play around against Sanchai - I'm there to win"

Dan Green of FightSport Industries recently interviewed Liam Harrison, leading up to his fight with arguably the best pound for pound Muay Thai boxer of recent years, Saenchai Sinbi.



England waits with baited breath for the Harrison vs Sanchai rematch in just 1 week.
FightSport Industries got the chance to do a short interview with Liam ahead of the April 9th rematch.

How do you feel about fighting Sanchai again?
Really excited, I'm glad I've got a second chance at the lb for lb best there is out there. Not many people get 2nd chances so I intend to grab mine with both hands!

How do you feel about his comment he will 100% be the winner?
Of course he is going to say/think that. He won the 1st fight for a start and well he's Saenchai :) It doesn't bother me, I prefer to be the underdog.

How is training going?
Training is going really well, it's been a very gruelling last 4 weeks

Are you training any differently for the fight this time?
Im training similar to how I always train, I always give 100% in training no matter who I'm fighting, but there are a few adjustments that have been made this time.

Any change of tactics or particular game plan this time?
Yeah Richard (Smith) has been working with me on a different gameplan for this fight. I think it's a great strategy and I'm really looking forward to putting it to good use.

What's your prediction for the fight?
It's going to be a great fight like the first one, but this time I'm not gonna be there to play around, I'm there to win.

Liam Harrison does not mess around.
The show for sure will be a sell out so don't delay in getting tickets. Call the box office on 01302 370777 or email dan@fightsportevents.com

  • Liam Harrison (Bad Co, England) vs Sanchai Sor Kingstar (Sinbi, Thailand)
  • Damien Trainor (K-Star, England) vs Rungravee Sasiprapa (Sasiprapa, Thailand)
  • Andy Thrasher (Erawan, England) vs Diego Santuccio (Team Calozari, Italy)
  • UKMF British title - Leigh Edlin (Chao Praya, Lincoln) vs Kris Addis (Kao Loi, Harrogate)
  • Chad Sugden (Newark Martial Arts, Newark) vs Sam Omogobe (Liams Gym, Northampton)
  • Joe McGovan (SDF Sheffield) vs John Gillies (Liverpool)
Plus B + C class undercard....

Comments

Popular Posts