Saenchai Interview - 100% okay to fight Liam Harrison

Dan Green from FightSport Industries interviewed Saenchai about his upcoming fight with Liam Harrison in Doncaster, next weekend and here's what he had to say...


How do you feel about coming back to England to fight?
I'm pleased and proud to get the chance to fight again, England is one of my favourite places to visit and I'm looking forward to it.

Did you have to pull out of a fight in Thailand in February due to injury?
Yes I had an injury on my knee from a fight in December, so I pulled out to give myself enough time to rest and get ready for the fight with Liam.

And that injury is 100% okay now?
Yes it's o.k now, I'm 100% fit and ready to fight!

What other fights do you have lined  up?
I most likely have a fight in Lumpini in May, then I'm going to Italy to promote a future fight there and in June I go to Australia where I have a rematch with Kurt Finlayson.

Are you training any differently for this fight?
I will be showing all the old Saenchai techniques from before, but I'm also working on some new techniques to show and will have some more fiercer stuff this time.

Is Liam Harrison still the best Farang to date that you have faced?
Yes he's the best foreign boxer I have fought to date.

How do you feel about fighting him again?
I'm happy to get the chance in England and if Liam feels that he can beat me and can win this time I'm happy to give him the chance again.

What's your prediction for the fight?
I'm 100% sure and confident that I will be the winner again.



Rumour has it that Sanchai has been practising a new trick to top his cartwheel kick..... 

The show for sure will be a sell out so don't delay in getting tickets. Call the box office on 01302 370777  or email dan@fightsportevents.com


  • Liam Harrison (Bad Co, England) vs Sanchai Sor Kingstar (Sinbi, Thailand)
  • Damien Trainor (K-Star, England) vs Rungravee Sasiprapa (Sasiprapa, Thailand)
  • Andy Thrasher (Erawan, England) vs Diego Santuccio (Team Calozari, Italy)
  • UKMF British title - Leigh Edlin (Chao Praya, Lincoln) vs Kris Addis (Kao Loi, Harrogate)
  • Craig Jose (The Faktory, Newcastle) vs TBA
  • Chad Sugden (Newark Martial Arts, Newark) vs Sam Omogobe (Liams Gym, Northampton)
  • Joe McGovan (SDF Sheffield) vs John Gillies (Liverpool)



Plus B + C class undercard....

Comments

Popular Posts